The Selling Process
Evaluate Your Home
- Determine Listing Value based on Current Condition
- Assess Necessary Improvements to increase Marketability & Value
- Source Material at Wholesale—Carpet, Tile, Granite, etc.
- Monitor work progress and ensure quality completion
Prepare Your Home
- Provide Professional & Cost Effective Contractors to perform work
- Professional Cleaning Service.
- We Stage, Place Furniture & Accessorize!
- Professional Home & Aerial Photography—paid by us!!
List & Market Your Home
- List on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) & Syndicate to Zillow, Trulia, etc.
- Descriptive captioning for every photo to further describe detailed features
- First Weekend Open House Marketing
- Marketing —Digital Distribution to Buyer’s Agents & Facebook Ads
- Weekly Analytical Reports to include:
- CSS Showing Statistical Data
- Comparable Marketing Analysis
- MLS Statistics of Active Buyers
- Zillow Views & Rankings
- Ongoing Competition Evaluation
- Open House Collaboration /Progressive Tour
- Weekly Email to prospective Buyers
- Solicit and share valuable feedback from agents and buyers
Negotiating the Contract
- Explain in detail the contract including terms, price and timelines.
- Skillful Counter-Offer techniques
Inspection & Repairs
- Ensuring the deadlines are managed and inspection items are thoroughly clarified
- Assist you with finding the right people and correct approach to any repairs
Appraisal & Loan Approval
- Lender Management to ensure deadlines are met
- Meet the Appraiser with Detailed Market Analysis and Data
Closing at the Title Company
- We review the closing documents with you BEFORE closing & we attend every closing!